Training and Entrepreneurship
Our training and entrepreneurship services are delivered by our expert team and provide insight to the latest trends in the sector.
We provide knowledge transfer to organisations and individuals who are involved in the development of new healthcare technologies and services. We help our clients understand the key steps involved in developing a new innovation and the requirements to achieve market access in order to assist them with their strategic decision making.
Our training courses are bespoke and interactive, can be delivered via webinars or in-person sessions and can include one to one mentoring support post-event. We deliver training courses on a range of topics and events and workshops designed to develop the skills of entrepreneurs and tailored to your needs.
We regularly deliver our training and entrepreneurship services to a range of organisations including industry, academia, charities, not-for-profits, and healthcare institutions in the UK and abroad. In many cases, we can integrate our specialist training modules into the organisation’s professional education, innovation or entrepreneurship programmes.
Training courses covering the range of our expertise including:
- Introduction to Health Innovation and Intellectual Property (IP)
- Developing your IP & Commercialisation Strategies for MedTech
- Funding and Investment
- Business Case Development
- Regulating Medical Devices
- Human Factors and Useability Engineering
- Essentials in Health Economics
- How to Prove the Value of your Innovation (Real World Evaluation)
- Selling to the NHS
We can also deliver bespoke events tailored to your needs such as:
- Workshops & networking events for entrepreneurs to develop their skills and share learning
- Mentoring programme for entrepreneurs
- Innovation Sprint events to develop solutions to known unmet clinical needs