The MedTech FUTURES conference, delivered by Health Tech Enterprise, aims to explore the way technology and innovation can transform the way health and care is delivered and support the realisation of the NHS’s long term plan.
This event, which will be held at the Wellcome Genome Campus, Cambridgeshire, will bring together leaders from the NHS, industry and academia to explore key needs in healthcare provision and the latest technology trends including:
- Delivering on the NHS Long Term Plan
- Role of technology in addressing key challenges of today including tackling waiting lists and the on-going impact of Covid-19
- The digital health revolution
- Developing an effective regulatory strategy for medical technologies
- Successful fundraising and venture capital trends to watch
Clinicians and industry experts will share their insights on each topic and delegates will be able to take part in an insightful panel discussion, chaired by Vivienne Parry OBE.
Current speakers include:
- Dr Pegah Salahshouri, Consultant Cardiologist, Royal Papworth NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Anna Moore, Clinical Lecturer of Child Psychiatry, University of Cambridge
- Bryn Sage, CEO of Inhealthcare
- Dr Louise Jopling, Commercial Director Eastern Academic Health Science Network
- Dr Lis Boulton, Health and Care Policy Manager, Age UK
- Dr Robert Tansley, Partner, Cambridge Innovation Capital
- Stuart Angell, Chair of Regulatory Working Affairs Party at BIVDA
- Sonja Marjanovic, Director Healthcare Innovation, RAND Europe
Delegates will also have the choice of four masterclass sessions during the day:
- IP & Commercialisation Strategies for MedTech Innovators
- Health Economics – How to Prove your Innovation Provides Value-for-Money
- Product Development Pitfalls – And How to Avoid them
- Effective Regulatory Strategy for Medical Technologies
This event is open to NHS staff, academics, third sector and healthcare industry colleagues with an interest in the latest emerging trends in medical technology innovation.
The full agenda for the day is now available to download here: MedTech FUTURES Programme
NHS rate: Free
Academia rate: £95 plus VAT
Industry rate: £225 plus VAT
For a limited period only, early bird tickets for SMEs are available at a discounted rate by using the promo code EARLY25. This offer ends on 18th of January 2023.
Please use the link below to register for the event.
Location: Hinxton Hall Conference Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Saffron Walden, CB10 1RQ
We are delighted to welcome Venner Shipley, a leading firm of European Intellectual Property Attorneys, as this year’s main Conference Sponsor.
For any queries about the conference, please contact Elle Roberts-Nissen on 01223 421836 or email@example.com.