Annual Members’ Day
Each year, Health Enterprise East (HEE) holds an Annual Members’ Day where we bring together colleagues from across our 20-strong membership of NHS organisations with keynote speakers from partners including the AHSNs, NIHR and industry to explore research and innovation priorities in the NHS.
It is always a fantastic day where members have the opportunity to find out about some of the great innovation projects we have been working on over the last 12 months. Members also have an opportunity to hear from fellow NHS Trusts about how they encourage and incentivise innovation locally and to advise on what our priorities for the coming year should be.
What happens at the Annual Members’ Day?
The agenda consists of presentations showcasing:
- what the HEE team has been working on over the last year on behalf of the members that we represent and what we want to achieve in the coming year.
- what some of our partners, including the Medtech Accelerator (MTA) and Medovate, have been delivering on around innovation.
- presentations from some of our member Trusts showcasing their innovation activities and sharing key learnings from their experience.
You will also have plenty of time to meet and network with other NHS innovation and commercial leads in small break-out sessions during the course of the day.
Speakers confirmed on the day include:
- Jo Dempsey, Commercial Enterprise Lead, Eastern AHSN
- Rob Donald, New Business Manager, Medovate Ltd
- Sean Leach & Thomas Fraser, Mathys & Squire LLP
- Evelyn Priestman, Health Economist, Health Enterprise East
- Chis Jones, Chair, Mologic Ltd
- Jed Place, Medical Device Technology Consultants Ltd
- Claire Liddy, Managing Director of Innovation, Aldey Hey Innovation Hub
To download the full Agenda please click here.
To register for the day please follow this link to Eventbrite
For further information please contact Dr Tim Fishlock or Dr Alice Green on Tel: 01223 928040 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.