This free 60 minute session is suitable for anyone from the NHS, academia or industry looking to learn more about how to prepare robust funding applications to support the development of new medical technologies.
Topics covered will include:
- A general overview of medtech innovation funding programmes
- NIHR, Innovate UK and other national funding programmes
- Advice on preparing robust funding applications
- Advice on pitching
- Overview of support available to identify and help secure funding
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
Career professionals such as:
- Innovators with an early-stage idea
- NHS Research & Development Managers
- Commercial Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Innovation and technology transfer leads
This short course is free to all attendees from the NHS, academia and the medtech industry.